Emmanuel Christian Centre. Lloyd Street, Llandudno. LL30 2YA
Charity registration number: 1051917
1) In the Bible as the inspired word of God, the all-
2) In the unity of the One True and Living GOD revealed in three person: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3) In the virgin birth, sinless life, miraculous ministry, substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, triumphant ascension, abiding intercession, and second coming.
4) In the fall of man and consequent need of salvation though faith in Jesus Christ.
5)In baptism of believers by immersion in water.
6) In the baptism and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
7) In the everlasting conscious bliss of believers and the conscious punishment of all whose names are not written in the Book of Life.
Emmanuel Commitment Statement for 2018
“We love Him because He first loved us”
1 John 4 v 19
We obey Him, motivated by love.
We love each other with the love of God.
We let love be our testimony to the lost.
Five essentials of our faith:
1. The Bible alone is our highest authority
2. We are saved through faith alone in Jesus Christ.
3. We are saved by the grace of God alone.
4. Jesus Christ alone is our Lord, Saviour and King.
5. We desire to live for the glory of God alone.
“God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.”
Our Welcome leaflet says....
"If you are visiting us today then we hope you will feel at home among us.
Our style of worship varies from lively to quiet -
from praising God wholeheartedly to reflecting quietly on His goodness as shown through Jesus.
Please join in with us!
Because we have found God’s love through Jesus Christ, we want to share His love with others. If you have a particular need and would like to talk or pray with someone, please make yourself known after the service. A chat with one of the leaders can also be arranged at other times.
We believe the Bible is God’s Word for all of mankind. Our prayer is that you will clearly hear God speaking to you and that you will enjoy your time of fellowship with us today”.