1) In the Bible as the inspired word of God, the all-
2) In the unity of the One True and Living GOD revealed in three person: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3) In the virgin birth, sinless life, miraculous ministry, substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, triumphant ascension, abiding intercession, and second coming.
4) In the fall of man and consequent need of salvation though faith in Jesus Christ.
5)In baptism of believers by immersion in water.
6) In the baptism and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
7) In the everlasting conscious bliss of believers and the conscious punishment of all whose names are not written in the Book of Life.
Our Welcome leaflet says....
"If you are visiting us today then we hope you will feel at home among us.
Our style of worship varies from lively to quiet -
from praising God wholeheartedly to reflecting quietly on His goodness as shown through Jesus.
Please join in with us!
Because we have found God’s love through Jesus Christ, we want to share His love with others. If you have a particular need and would like to talk or pray with someone, please make yourself known after the service. A chat with one of the leaders can also be arranged at other times.
We believe the Bible is God’s Word for all of mankind. Our prayer is that you will clearly hear God speaking to you and that you will enjoy your time of fellowship with us today”.
Emmanuel Commitment Statement for 2017
Jesus came and told his disciples,”I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Matthew 26; 18-
“I (Paul) planted the seed… Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow. It’s not important who does the planting or who does the watering. What’s important is that God makes the seed grow.”
1 Corinthians 3; 6&7